01 02 03 Craftmosh: AAA Cards New Challenge - Silver 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

AAA Cards New Challenge - Silver

34
Hi everyone,

We have a new challenge over at AAA Cards - use Silver in your card this week.  Stampendous are joining us again as kind sponsors and there is $20 for the winner up for grabs.  We also have Deborah joining us as this week's guest designer.  She has created a super pretty, elegant card, so make sure you check out her blog and the rest of the gorgeous DT team's creations for more inspiration.

My card this week was actually created wayyyyy back in October for this challenge, because I wanted to give it to my daughter Ruby for her first birthday.


I created a card from white woodgrain cardstock (by Ellen Hutson) and die cut it with the Simon Says Stamp Devonshire Butterfly die.   I then also die cut a piece of silver foil cardstock (DCWV) with the same die.  I then covered a piece of scrap cardstock with glue runner and adhered behind the butterfly 'window' on the woodgrain piece.  I added the silver butterfly on top and then pieced in all the remaining pieces of woodgrain to create an inlaid die cut look.   


I wanted to create a simple card without stamping or words (as she's only 1 she can't read!) so I added a pretty floral 1 by Thickers on the middle for contrast and called it done. 


I do hope you'll join us this week at AAA, we can't wait to see what you create!!!

Jenny x

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38